Joined at age 9 in 1985.
• Became very passionate almost immediately.
• Throughout all his training he didn't miss a day of regular classes, in fact he received many yearly awards for attendance.
• Was Hapkido Tournament Champion for 7 consecutive years.(1988-1994)
• He earned his Black Belt at age 14.
• At the age of 16 he started teaching Hap Ki-Do at Community Centers throughout the city.
• At the age of 18 he earned his 2nd Dan Black Belt.
• At 18 he also started teaching at Master Yoon's Studio Part-Time while he was going to College.
• Was CFCN Athlete of the Week 1992.
• At the age of 21 he earned his 3rd Dan Black Belt and also started teaching at Master Yoon's Studio on a Full-Time basis.
• 1997 graduated from Mt. Royal College in Marketing Management.
• At the age of in 1998 at the age of 24 he received his 4thDan Black Belt.
• 2006, at the the age of 29 he received his 5thDan Black Belt.
• 2006 he received the rank of (Level 3 coach) under Greek Pankration confederation of Canada,
• Assistant Coach and Competitor for team Canada in the 2006 Pankration (amature MMA) World Championship
• MMA coach with a great track record. Team name Aetos pankration
• 2010 Sarasota WBJJA Sarasota Brazilian jiu jitsu gold medal.
• 2012 CBJJF B.C Open provincial jiu jitsu champion gold medal Blue masters division.
• 2016 Bobby Was awarded 6th and 7th Dan Black belt, by Grand Master Byung Ock Yoon with a score of 85/90 points
• 2022 Bobby received his BJJ Black belt under professor Josh Russell, who is a Black Belt under Master Carlos "Carlinhos" Gracie Jr.
Bobby is also a high level personal trainer, and the owner of Athlima Fitness, Bobby is now working with select clients on a application basis. To find out more contact Bobby at Athlima Fitness (403) 607 1992.
Please visit athlimafitness.com